Follow Us On Social Media!
ARE YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA? We are too. We know it might seem crazy to follow a healthcare provider on Facebook or Instagram, but we honestly treasure our relationships with you. We consider you friends, and we care about what’s going on in your lives!
The Advantage To YOU, Our Valued Patient
- No obnoxious self-promotion; every post is considered from your point of view.
- You’re the first to know about cool news and deals at our office.
- Get those regular reminders and tidbits about how to have the best personal daily care.
- Get to know the staff here at Care First Dental Team.
- Participate in fun giveaways and help us raise money for charity!
Keep In Touch, Stay Healthier!
A better relationship with your healthcare team means better health for you. Reminders and information about daily care is what makes a big difference in a healthy lifestyle.
Thank you so much for your support of our practice. We value our relationships with our patients and we appreciate the trust you show whenever you support our social media efforts, ask questions about your health, or refer us to family and friends.
Thank you for being a part of our practice family!
GRINDING OR CLENCHING YOUR teeth is a pretty normal thing to do when you’re annoyed or stressed, and that’s nothing to worry about. However, if you grind your teeth on a more regular basis, whether asleep or awake, it can become a serious problem. This kind of chronic...
If your dentist determined you have a temporomandibular disorder which is often referred to as TMD, here is what you need to know. The "T" in TMD stands for the temple, "M" for the mandible or jaw and "D" for a disorder within this complex. This disorder is usually...
Sat & Sun